Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Birthday !!

yay! 30/10/2011 it was my birthday! I'am 17 years old... oh, getting older, it's Ok! ehm, i get new lappy (laptop) from my dad, Thanks Dad, you are the best father ever after! , i get modem from my Mom, thank you Mom. :) i get surprised party from my beloved friends, my classmates gave me, ehm no, gave us (aim ~my friend~ and I) little party. The birthday of Aim is 31/10 so we get the same party.

when we blew candles with our classmates
this is Aim and I and our cakes

hem.. it's didn't stop yet.
after that, i get present from my best friends.. T-shirt with my picture on the front. haha... really amazing with that present. thank you...



haha.. and under of my picture there is my name LAPS (lely anna puspa sari), haha..

and my birthday story continued on Friday 4 November 2011,


our birthday cake..

Sam, Emelia, Aim, and I


when we made a wish before blew candles


cheeerrrsssss.... show up you smile!
yappp... that are our picture. haha.... it was amazing party ever after. I had many pictures but i can't shared all. :)
after we blew candles, they gave us presents. T-shirt with many signatures of them and unforgetable from my teacher Mrs. Tita. thank you Mrs... hehe... girls get the yellow T-shirt.. and boys get the white T-shirt... we were very surprised... haha.
many signature there

on our back


really thank you for that momment. Thanks God.. and all. I can't stop my tears if i remind that momment.
Happy getting older, Lely!

No comments:

Post a Comment