Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SEGO SEGAWE !!

Today, I went to school by my PINKY (my bike). It's so cool! I was really excited.. I love my bike damn so much!
I ride my bike about 30 menit.. But I enjoy it.. And all my friend in my school didn't believe me, I went to school by bike. Cause they know my home is so far from school. Haha...
It's my way to control my emotion. I have unpredictable heck emotion. Jogja's governent launched program SEGO SEGAWE or SEpeda kangGO SEkolah lan nyambut GAWE, bike for school and work. And every Friday, Saturday and Sunday a lot of people use bike to every where. But i love to use my bike every time. Cheap bike but I like it damn much. haha... Like a fucking kid with the new fucking bike.
And I felt happy today. No lesson and no fucking teacher. I don't know where they gone today. It's OK. Hope I'll get the awesome day like now about a week, probably.
All security in my school, thy were very unified. They said : "Kok naik sepeda? kemana motornya?". Gee..
I answered : "Ada dirumah. Lagi pingin sepedaan aja."
I didn't know why they ask me like that. It's so usually thing.
Hey, and when i back to my home. RONA, my kindly friend, she accompanyed me to push my bike withou i have to ride it. haha... Need 20 menit to arrive at home with her help. Thank's a bunch Rona...

Tomorrow I 'll use my SWEETY, my motorcycle, to going to school. Cause I'm so tired today.. :)



                                                                       LAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment