Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Je suis confus...

This story I shared cause I feel this is not important story that I have to keep on my own self... hahaaaa.. :D

About 2 month ago, I added new friends on Facebook, I known 2 freaky boys.. They are models and Photographer in Polyvore. They studied in University in Paris, they take Law subject. wuhuuuu... that's so coolll..
I was interested on a boy, she came from Turkey but live in Paris. He's can't speak in English well.. He's handsome... hahaha... But I don't know why, I'm getting closer with another boy who live with a boy I like. I thought the boy who I like is interested on another girl from California. He ever been told me. It's okay!! 

Day by day, Mr G getting more closer to me and my Mom. Yeah, I shared all about that boy to My mom. And Mr G want to be my Mom's son. My Mom agree to accpeted him. hohooo..Mr G shared everything about his day to me also. 

But, I'm unlucky. I don't know why. Mr D who I thought he's not interested on me said JEALOUS if I'm getting closer with Mr G. What?????? so surpriseddddd... Then I asked Mr G, Does he interested on me also or not, and the answer is YES. damn!! They are best friend and almost get fighting because of it.. 

But, Mr D said that he didn't want to get relationship with me. Because he didn't want to get fighting anymore with his beloved friend. What a pity I am! hahaaaa..
Actually, I don't know what should I do. My school mates who know about it told to me,
1. Choose Mr D, cause if you choose Mr G you will lost everything.
2. You know them only in FB, maybe they are liar
3. This is your false. Mr D is the better choice
4. Thinking a while, listen to your heart which one is the best for you. Think about their relationship
5. How can they interested on you? hahaaa.... 

But I think, the best choice is.. "I will give a chance for the first one who request it. I will let him go inside my heart and my life after I done my final exam. Just to make it sure, I'll ask all of his information. Such as his address, and everything else." hahhahaa... I'm so childish.. 

However, I can't lie to my self, I almost fall in heart with Mr G. He's Friendly, handsome, cool, he can give me advice when I feeling blue, he can make me smiling, make me get bad feeling if he didn't give me his news. I can share everything to him. But my friend said if Mr G is not handsome like Mr D. ohhh, I don't care. 


Gosshhhhhh...... Je suis confus... I just want the true about them... ARE THEM REAL??

No comments:

Post a Comment