Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wish You Were Here

Waa.... Avril Avril Avril ... I'm your fans... * sambil guling guling bawa kertas ukuran A3 dengan nama Avril Lavgine 

Hoho... This is my new post.. Well, I don't know what I should write in here. I guess, it'll be boring if I shared about my life story like usual anymore. Just thinking about something else.. Ehm.. Yap yap! I guess about Avril L. she is my idol... hahaa... I love all her songs... so cool!!! like this one.. check it out...

That's cool.. Did you know why? because I feel like this song. I Wish You Were Here..  - you said, I'm not alone, You were here. And you'll be here one day- huwaa! Forget it forget it...*say to my own self

Back to Avril, I love her song since I was in Junior High School... now I am in High School, oh actually, Vocational High School.. :)

I hope, someone who ever been said to me if I am not alone cause you were here, listen this song too.. And give me a lot of smile everyday.. hahaaa.. So stupid girl!!!!

Enjoy the others song from Avril L. guyssss.... You'll love it like what I did.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment